JWA Prague was one of the first foreign-owned PR agencies to be established on the Czech marketplace, welcoming its first clients in 1991, just two years after the Velvet Revolution of 1989 and before the Czech and Slovak Republics split into two separate countries.
Today, JWA is one of the most highly regarded independent agencies in the country, with a reputation for providing an outstanding service to both local and international companies. Clients seek the services of JWA for a number of reasons, including:
- The agency’s attention to detail – JWA prides itself in crossing all the Ts and dotting all the Is – as well as its excellent communication skills
- Its reputation for excellence – the agency’s list of clients, and the fact that many of them have remained for some years, speaks for itself
- The more than 21 years of working for both major, international companies as well as local SMEs, enabling the agency to have an extensive knowledge of the nuances of the Czech and Slovak markets
- Its ability to provide clients with creative, effective and proactive public relations and marketing campaigns
- Significant experience in assisting clients with crisis and reputation management
- Its extensive network of contacts throughout the local and international business community as well as within the media
- Its multilingual team, fluent in English, Czech, Slovak, French, Spanish and Vietnamese
- Its reasonable and realistic pricing structure
At the forefront of JWA is UK-native founder and director, Jo Weaver. Jo has led numerous PR and marketing campaigns for a huge number of major foreign investors in the Czech Republic and is in constant demand as a speaker on PR and business in Central Europe. She has been shortlisted for a number of awards over the years, including being voted one of the top five foreign businesswomen in the country, and in the top twenty ‘Women of the Year’ three years running.
JWA also has a sister agency that specializes in sporting representation and the organization and publicity of sporting and musical events, known as Czech Sports & Music Agency s.r.o. (“CSMA”).